December 29, 2006

Transmission


My god Mars was cold. I had time shifted into a rock. Your eyes do not deceive you: a rock. That's me the round rock in the middle of the above picture. In 1976 the Viking Lander landed on Mars, and took several pictures of the terrain, that's the foot of the Lander in the bottom right of the picture. You're probably saying, "Awesome Teo. You're a lousy rock on Mars, who's in a lousy picture of Mars." Well you can go to hell! Those days I spent as a accumulated piece of sediment where the best in my time shifting experience. Nothing to worry about, just relaxing in a comfortable mixture of 95% carbon dioxide, 3% nitrogen, 1.6% argon, topped with a sprinkle of oxygen and hydrogen. MmmmYaaa. I get goosebumps just writing about it. If only it wasn't so cold Mars would have been perfect!

Well my little chickpeas, till next time, and remember, keep on smiling!